Indian Journal of Cardiovascular Disease in Women (IJCDW) is looking forward to onboarding new Editors.
The incumbent will work closely with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal, to streamline the editorial process with a focus on enhancing the existing double blinded peer review system. The guidelines for appointment for the post of Editors for the IJCDW are as follows:
- Current designation to be min Associate Professor or at any NMC recognized medical institute, either in the department of Cardiology.
- Min. of 10 years of experience in clinical research/teaching
- Min 10 published research articles in any double-blinded peer reviewed Open Access journal
- Experience in any role as Assist. Editor or a Reviewer in any double-blinded peer reviewed Open Access journal is a must
- Efficiency in written English is highly desirable
Kindly submit your application before 9th November 2023
If any problem during submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 8247219324